Our design patterns are laser cut from plywood material. They can be used in a variety of applications such as the Moroccan day bed or sofa (a.k.a. Moroccan Sedari). Other designs, shapes, or sizes can go on walls as fretwork, ceiling tiles or medallions, mirror or picture frames, or decorative trays. Essentially, our laser-cut design patterns can be used almost anywhere indoors. Since these design patterns are made from plywood, they can either be clear coated, stained, or spray painted.
- Decorative laser cut design pattern (a.k.a Zowaqa Maghribia).
- Moorish, Spanish, Arabesque, Moroccan, and Artisan style.
- Fretwork, overlay, inlay, arabesque, appliques ornament.
- Natural wood look, non-painted and non-stained.
- Made of high-quality Baltic Birch Plywood.
- Common thickness is 1/8" (3mm). We also offer 6mm (1/4") and 12mm (1/2") thick plywood material.
- Contact us for custom sizes.
- 🇺🇸 📦 Made and shipped from RI, USA 📦 🇺🇸.
- Yes! We make custom size orders to meet your project-specific needs.
- Get in touch with us and let us know how we can help you with your project.
- Please include the design number, quantity, material thickness, and zip code in your message.
- Color and grain marks will vary for each sign due to differences in each Plywood board used.
- Design pattern is cut with a laser cutting machine and will have slight burning marks, and that is expected.
- Slight laser burn mark adds a character to the piece.
- It is recommended to lightly sand the product before applying a clear coat (Polyurethane, Lacquer, or varnish), wood stain, or paint.
- Spray paint is recommended using a spray can or a spray gun for better results.
B-066-10CM, 10cm x 81.67cm
B-066-15CM, 15cm x 89.10cm
B-066-20CM, 20cm x 89.10cm